Topics

Kenwood TS-480SAT supported? #wsjt-x #kenwood #cat #fldigi #remote

Alf Blomqvist <oh6ih@...>

Hi,

is there a list of supported transceivers somewhere?

73 de Alf OH6IH

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Alf,

Here is a PDF file containing a list of all supported radios:

https://groups.io/g/RigPi/files/RigPi%20Documentation/Hamlib%20Radio%20List%205-7-19.pdf

--Howard

Alf Blomqvist <oh6ih@...>

Hi Howard and thank you for the list.

Kenwood TS-480SAT/HX are not on the list - will they be supported in the future?

Icom IC-735 is there so I maybe could use a RigPi for it.

Alf

Den 8 apr. 2020 kl. 02:53, skrev Howard Nurse, W6HN:

Hi Alf,

Here is a PDF file containing a list of all supported radios:

https://groups.io/g/RigPi/files/RigPi%20Documentation/Hamlib%20Radio%20List%205-7-19.pdf

--Howard

Alf Blomqvist <oh6ih@...>

Sri Howard,