Topics

Mumble and iOS 13.2

Ryan Tourge, N2YQT

Has anyone on an Apple device had issues with the Mumble crashing after updating their device to iOS 13.2?

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Ryan,

Mumble is running fine on several devices here with iOS 13.1.2.  Try deleting and installing Mumble again to see if that fixes it.

73, Howard W6HN

Ryan Tourge, N2YQT

My 13.1.x is working well. But the 13.2 is a no go so far.

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Ryan,

Since iOS 13.2 is in Beta you might contact Apple to report the issue.

--Howard

Ryan Tourge, N2YQT

Howard,

Prior to 13.2 I couldn't use RealVNC. That wasn't such a big deal, but I'm dead in the water with no audio paths. These types of bugs are expected when dealing with bleeding-edge betas, and it's no fault of yours. The RigPi stuff is working well otherwise. I don't expect much from Apple other than "13.2.1 is coming soon."

More of an FYI to Apple beta testers to not try 13.2 on their daily drivers at this point.

Ryan