Topics

Getting Started: RigPi OS Update #quick-start

Bob

Edited

Now that we can safely backup the RigPi lets update the Operating System!

On the RigPi help page there is a segment on how to upgrade the OS.   This is a simple process using to commands.  I have captured the process in a slightly time compressed video linked below.  You also get to see me make typing mistakes!

https://vimeo.com/357984120

--
73 KE9A

Terrence Redding

Good Morning,

I tried to look at the video and got this report:

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Make sure you’ve typed the URL correctly, or try searching Vimeo. You could also watch one of the videos below instead.

Terry - W6LMJ

https://vimeo.com/bobfairbairn/review/357984120/4520794e69

--
73 KE9A

Bob

Terrance, I fixed the link.  Sorry.
--
73 KE9A

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Thanks for creating and posting the video, Bob!

73, Howard W6HN