Topics

PTT cycles #mfj-1234

KT7AZ

That did it, made a QSO today with Chile.

Thanks,
Gary
KT7AZ

KT7AZ

Thanks guys for quick response, I was logged in to local PI as you mentioned.  I will disable Split polling as well.  Will let you know when I test.

thanks again,
Gary
KT7AZ

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Gary,

Harold is correct (it can happen if you use the browser on the Raspberry Pi to connect to RigPi).  Another thing to check is the polling setting in SETTINGS>Advanced Radio.  For any Icom radio, including the 7300, put a check in the Disable Split Polling box.

--Howard

Harold Rosee <wa5zzt@...>

Gary,

If you are logged into the RSS on the RigPi itself and on another device it will cause what is happening to you.   I have reported it to Howard and it's on his list of to-do's.

If you DO NOT sign on at the RigPi itself you can sign on at as many other places at the same time as you want.  The key is DON'T sign on the RigPi.

I hope this makes sense.  If not let me know.

Harold
W5ZZT

KT7AZ

I am accessing the RigPi by both an Ipad on wifi and local Win10 PC on ethernet via my local Lan, all connections seem good and working with the IC 7300, except I am having one issue with both the Ipad and PC.  When I push the PTT the radio keys and unkeys several times before staying keyed.  The PTT button on the RigPi web browser interface on both devices goes red for PTT but when I observe the IC7300 radio I see it cycling between RX and TX.  The Audio on Mumble can also be heard cycling on the devices.
Any ideas would be great.
Thanks
Gary
KT7AZ