Topics

MFJ-1234 RigPi SD Card Serial Number

Clint Chron

It appears that sometime in late May or early June, MFJ started numbering the SD cards with a 3 digital serial number.  I have one recently received card with a SN of 279.  It has RSS version 1.0 installed on the card.  I would be interested in hearing from anyone that has a SN higher than 279 and/or has a RSS version later than 1.0

73
Clint
W7KEC

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Clint,

The latest update brings you to 1.04 when you open the Tuner window for the first time and agree to the update.  I have a version 1.05 update just about ready to go.  MFJ started shipping cards with 1.05 in the last few days, but until then they were shipping 1.0.

Hope this answers your question.

73, Howard W6HN

Rich

Are there any release notes yet?

73 Rich Kd9kjx

On Jul 15, 2019, at 6:00 PM, Howard Nurse, W6HN <hlnurse@...> wrote:

Hi Clint,

The latest update brings you to 1.04 when you open the Tuner window for the first time and agree to the update.  I have a version 1.05 update just about ready to go.  MFJ started shipping cards with 1.05 in the last few days, but until then they were shipping 1.0.

Hope this answers your question.

Hi Rich,

Here are the "What's New" items for 1.05:

  • Power On for Elecraft KX-3 operates only when that radio is selected for the current account.
  • Adds information in Help for a new overlay for RigPi Audio to fix several issues.
  • Improved security in several modules.
  • Addition of Security Topic to Help

    73, Howard W6HN