How to change server port 80

A Kiddoo <kt0tt.ham@...>

I need to change RSS from port 80. I have a existing webserver (kt0tt.com) on port 80 now. Where is the server setting buried? I'm comfortable with command line.

Mark Weisheimer - K8MHW

Can you try:

etc/apache2/ports.conf

look for the line 'listen 80' and change that to your port, then reboot.
Might need to user 'sudo nano ports.conf' or even kill the apache2 processes before it will allow editing.

And mind you, I am not certain that this is it...

--
73 - Mark - K8MHW

A Kiddoo <kt0tt.ham@...>

Thnaks, Mark

Worked like a charm. Now I can have 3 servers running on router.

We have fiber here. Modem connects to a dumb switch which feeds two routers so I acquire two public IPs. One for home/business, other for radio stuff.

Mark Weisheimer - K8MHW

Excellent!
but I confess, I am a tad jealous...
--