Receivers and AM

info

Does anyone know if receivers are supported and am mode ?

Michael Young

RigPi supports the modes the radio connected to supports for the most part.

On May 18, 2019, at 2:12 PM, Info@... wrote:

Does anyone know if receivers are supported and am mode ?

WA8KHP -

Does that RX support CAT Control via serial or USB connection?  The Mode makes no difference.

73

David - WA8KHP

On May 18, 2019, at 4:52 PM, info@... wrote:
Does anyone know if receivers are supported and am mode ?

Tom W5KUB <Tom@...>

if your radio will do AM then yes.  The rigpi will allow you to select ssb, fm, am, etc.

Host of live ham show called Amateur Radio Roundtable every Tues night at 8:00 PM central. All shows are recorded and can be watched at any time on on our website. Our audio is also simulcast on international shortwave on 5130 Khz.   We are also on every podcast carrier if you are looking for an audio version of our program.

On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 4:52 PM <Info@...> wrote:
Does anyone know if receivers are supported and am mode ?

Mark Weisheimer

The list of know radios supported by HamLib is here:
https://groups.io/g/RigPi/files/RigPi%20Documentation/Hamlib%20Radio%20List%205-7-19.pdf
If the receiver can be controlled via CAT commands, and recognizes the commands of another radio listed, then it should work.
Audio from most any radio or audio source can be carried remotely via Ethernet or WiFi by RigPi using the Mumble VOIP server.

73 - Mark - K8MHW

info

The receivers in question are..
Yaesu frg-100 receiver
Icom ic-2725 transceiver
Icom ic-A24 transceiver

All on AM mode

Michael Young

RigPi uses the Hamlib library for radio support.   Here’s a link to check out:

Hopefully your radios listed.

Mike
WB8CXO

On May 19, 2019, at 5:00 AM, Info@... wrote:

The receivers in question are..
Yaesu frg-100 receiver
Icom ic-2725 transceiver
Icom ic-A24 transceiver

All on AM mode

Michael Young

The FRG-100 is on the list.

Isn’t the IC-A24 an aircraft band hand held?  It’s not on the list.

IC-2725 not on the list.  I looked at the manual and got the impression it’s not fully CAT controllable.   Limited to memory programming.  But I also cud b wrong.

Mike
WB8CXO