Re: IC-7600 -- SignaLink -- RigPI

Michael Young

I have successfully interfaced the Elad FDM-DUO to RigPi. The FDM-DUO
uses two USB connections, one for CAT, the other for the internal
soundcard audio. RigPi handles it fine. CPU utilization is about
50-60 and the cpu runs too warm to touch for long but a heat sink
helped and when I changed the rpi over to a M2 SSD, CPU util is half
what it was using mSD. Should work with SignalLink if the sound chip
is supported. I'd try it if I could find my SignalLink! Give it a
try... shud b easier than what you've done so far. Mike, WB8CXO

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 7:51 PM Mark Weisheimer <mweisheimer@gmail.com> wrote:

I haven't used that combination, but can't you just connect the 2 USB cables to the RigPi?
Then you would set the default sound to the SignaLink and the radio would be the USB cable that connects from the RigPi to the radio.

Another question, does the IC-7600 have a built in audio card like the 7300?
Mike
WB8CXO