Apache-Labs - 100D connection to PC

WA8KHP -

Has anyone connected the RigPi to a PC that has PowerSDR for an Apache-Labs 100D and doing remote communications?

Or a FLEX 6xxx series with SmartSDR and using an Android browser to communicate remotely?

What are the issues making these type of connection?  I have Virtual Serial Ports working.  Audio - Line In/Out needed?  Probably a USB to Serial cable for CAT control?

Will block diagrams of different radio connections be published on the RigPi.net/Help?

I have a RigPi on order but it maybe a very long time before MFJ ships and clears all of the backorders!

Thanks, looks to be a GREAT product.
73
David - WA8KHP