Re: FAQ #poll-notice

Steve_KE4LC

Hi Manfred,  Your English is fine.  Let’s solve the problem.  So, you having a problem with Mumble server running on your RigPi device.   If it runs ok on another Pi, perhaps you have an incorrect Mumble audio driver setting.  Let’s check.  Since the 7100 has a USB digital connection for both audio and rig control, for Mumble, you will have to select a CODEC default driver for both of Mumble’s input and output set ups.  Please check CODEC drivers and let me know how it works. If it still doesn’t work, we’ll look for additional, new solutions.  73, Steve KE4LC