Re: Images/screenshot resolution

hazzle <hazzle1@...>

Hi Howard,
I have seen the image you posted and would like to know why my display doesn't look the same.
I am using RigPi 2 on a Raspberry pi 4 2g and it is connected to an Icom IC 7300. It looks similar to the RigPi 1 except the bands are listed down the side of the macro buttons and not above them. I am using an android tablet and an android smartphone.
Is it because I am using android and not windows?
Regards
Dave G4WBB

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021, 23:50 Howard Nurse, W6HN, <hlnurse@...> wrote:
Hi all,

One of the settings in groups causes images to be compressed to save data in emails.  This was set to 320x320 here in the RigPi group, I have increased it to 1024x1024 to help improve the resolution.  This change does not affect images already sent, only new ones.

Note you can also add attachments for larger images using the "paper clip" icon.  This option does not reduce the resolution.

Here is an example 400x600 image.