Audio and Keyer Board Software

jay@...

I am Not using the Audio or Keyer Boards. Is there a way of removing the software for them? What I mean is removing the parts that use the GPIO pins. My case's fan software is in conflict with them and won't control by temperature. I have tried it on a fresh Buster build and the fan controls as it should, where with the RigPi image the fan runs all the time. Granted it could be worse and not run at all. My case is an Argon One M.2 and I will be using an USB sound card and No keyer.
Thanks for all the work, I love the RigPi program.
Jay N9CFG