Re: IC-7610 No transmit audio problem fixed !!

radiorusso

Bruce
If you are receiving audio OK from the Radio but not able to get transmit audio into the radio  then once the mumble client is connected on I  phone try muting and deafening the client on the I phone client and then unmute and un deafen the client an I bet your  transmit audio will suddenly work. I don't know why this works but I found it by accident  on my ipad. It fixes the problem time. I have suggested this to others and to their amazement it fixed the transmit audio issue
Let me know if this fixes your problem  73 Russ

On 10/20/2020 11:20 AM, Bruce Stewart wrote:
Using a Iphone