Re: RSS 2.0 Issue when Cancelling Log Entry

Ron Wright - KA5LUG

Edited

Thanks for the offer but I haven't yet made this instance available outside the local network.  I'm still testing.

I did confirm through phpmyadmin that the rows are really being removed from the database when I cancel from the log entry screen.

Upon a little more digging I found the cancel button code is calling deleteTempQSO.php which includes the following in the where clause:  $db->where('ID',-1);

<?php

/**
 * @author Howard Nurse W6HN
 *
 * This routine deletes all or selected contacts from the logbook
 *
 * It must live in the programs folder
 */

ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 'on');
$whichLogName=$_POST['name'];
require_once ("/var/www/html/programs/sqldata.php");
require_once("/var/www/html/classes/MysqliDb.php");
$db = new MysqliDb("localhost", $sql_log_username, $sql_log_password, $sql_log_database);
if (!$db){
        die("Connection failed: ".mysqli_connect_error());
}
$db->where('Logname',$whichLogName);
$db->where('ID',-1);
$db->delete('Logbook');
echo "OK";
                ?>

Looking at the entries in my Station.Logbook table, they all have an id of -1.