Re: Which Raspberry Pi 4 B

Dan Heather

Hi Mark,

The 9-17-20 image runs OK on my pi 3b plus.  One little quirk that I will explain in a later email.  Out walking at the moment and expect to be back about 2:30 EDT.

Dan N1DH

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 12:33 PM Mark Schroeder, W7KHZ <w7khz@...> wrote:
Don
have you worked out the physical compatibility issues with the 4 and the Pi 3 boards? For me, I have resigned to just by a new kit with boards that align with the 4, rather than trying to adapt them. Or did I misread a previous post about this from Howard?

-73’s Mark Schroeder, W7KHZ-🇺🇸

On Sep 18, 2020, at 7:26 AM, Don Melcher <don@...> wrote:

The current version of RigPi won’t run on a Pi4 if I’m not mistaken, but v2 will. I have an 8GB sitting here waiting. I’m hoping for less latency in the controls and better Mumble performance. I’ve played with it briefly using Flrig and Mumble and it seemed better, but it’s been too long and I haven’t been able to to an A/B comparison with properly configured systems.
Don
W6CZ
DM07bk

--