Re: Which Raspberry Pi 4 B

Mark Schroeder, W7KHZ

Don
have you worked out the physical compatibility issues with the 4 and the Pi 3 boards? For me, I have resigned to just by a new kit with boards that align with the 4, rather than trying to adapt them. Or did I misread a previous post about this from Howard?

-73’s Mark Schroeder, W7KHZ-🇺🇸

On Sep 18, 2020, at 7:26 AM, Don Melcher <don@...> wrote:

The current version of RigPi won’t run on a Pi4 if I’m not mistaken, but v2 will. I have an 8GB sitting here waiting. I’m hoping for less latency in the controls and better Mumble performance. I’ve played with it briefly using Flrig and Mumble and it seemed better, but it’s been too long and I haven’t been able to to an A/B comparison with properly configured systems.
Don
W6CZ
DM07bk