Re: WSJT-X Decodes Limited Number of FT8 Messages

dcurrie51

Hi Howard.

I followed the RigPi Audio Update process as you suggested and that has made a world of difference. I'm getting all sorts of FT8 decodes now. And the Mumble audio is much better too. I had not come across this update procedure because I was looking in the PDF Manual posted on the web. Perhaps this update could be added to that document. It's a valuable piece of information for us guys that have an older RigPi without this update done. Are there any other core updates I should consider? Thanks for your help in resolving this.

Dave VE3RTL