Re: rigpi frozen

Bart Craytor

Of additional note, the bios kernel may have become corrupted and need to be re-installed.  See the Raspberry Pi dot org web page about corrupt kernels.

Good Luck

Bart

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 12:09 PM Howard Nurse, W6HN <hlnurse@...> wrote:
Hi Gerald,

If the green activity light doesn't blink at all, the memory card may have become corrupted.  The red light should stay on continuously and not blink...if it does, a power supply issue may be the cause.

Hopefully you made a backup of your current card.  If not you may have to get another card or download the image from MFJ.  MFJ may cover the card under warranty...contact them to see.

Bart C. Craytor  bcraytor@...
Attorney at Law
Licensed in Arkansas--Oklahoma--Texas
www.trialatty.com

Offices:
LAW OFFICES OF BART C. CRAYTOR
126 West 2nd Street
Mount Pleasant, Texas  75455
Tel: 903-293-7729
Fax 866-314-2960 Toll Free Direct Fax

"[A]ny lawyer worth his salt will tell the suspect in no uncertain terms to make no statement to police under any circumstances."
-- Watts v. Indiana 338 US 49 at 59 (1949) (Concurring Opinion, Justice Jackson)

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just." Thomas Jefferson