Re: Power failure

Skip Merrill

Hi Jim,
When I log on to the RSS using a computer on the same network I am using a different monitor. At the time of the failure I had a different monitor connected directly to the rigpi HMDI port and I have since checked both the monitor and cable, they are ok. The power wasn't off long so the RSS retained the same IP and that is what I am using to access the rigpi software which still works. I don't understand how the rigpi could be working without the Raspberry software working. When I try to log on using VNC I get a logon rejected message. I am beginning to agree that the memory card is corrupt.

Thanks,
Skip, KS4Q