Re: Power failure
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. "When I boot up I have no video to the monitor.". Does it mean you have a monitor directly connected to the Raspberry Pi (RPi)? If so, check your monitor. If it's okay then maybe your RPI HDMI is not working.
2. if you can connect on the same local network and it's working, it's likely nothing is wrong with the RSS.
3. Check your external (WAN) IP address which may have changed during the power outage.
4. If you're using a DDNS, check your IP address there for validity.
5. To check the RPI, log in locally with VNC. You should see the RPi desktop. Do this first on a locally-connected PC. Then try it again using the remote connection (i.e. the remote IP address or the DDNS address).
Hope this helps.
On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 7:04 AM Skip Merrill <ks4q.skip@...> wrote:
Thanks Perry, my first post.