Re: Power failure

Skip Merrill

Thanks Perry, my first post.

I had a power failure in the shack while using Rigpi and now have the following problems. When I boot up I have no video to the monitor. I can log on the RSS using another computer on the same net and Rigpi appears to be operating correctly. I can not log on remotely. When the Rigpi screens are up there are no indications that the Raspberry pi screen is running, no toolbars, no header or any way I can see to get to the Raspberry pi home screen. Shutting down Rigpi with setting just leaves a blank browser screen. Power loss may have corrupted memory. Any help would be greatly appreciated.