Re: Zoom in/out issue on WSJT-X

Hiroki Kato

I solved my problem re zoom in/out and stuck-in-window-size. This may be an elementary thing for those who are familiar with how Raspberry Pi works. But just in case it may help some other people with the same issue, here is what I did. Unbeknownst to me, settings to control the display size had changed, and I re-input in the values as shown in this picture. (Sorry it’s not very clear):

I am back in business. Thank you to hose who offered help/suggestion.

Hiroki AH6CY

On May 25, 2020, at 11:16 AM, Glenn VE9GJ <ve9gj@...> wrote:

1024x600 is going to be pretty rough with WSJTX.  Not sure what the minimum usable size would be.  If required you should be able to hold down your Left Alt Key and then click in the desired window to move it. This allows you to move parts of the window off of the visible desktop to get at a "hidden" OK button etc.

I have a non RigPi pi with the a touch screen where I was having the same issues.  I ended up running a VNC session at a higher resolution and then viewing that from the touch screen and then i had scroll bars to navigate. Was a comprise but worked OK.

73
Glenn VE9GJ

On 2020-05-25 1:40 p.m., Hiroki Kato wrote:
Glenn,
I use both monitor/keyboard plugged into the RigPi and VNC on iPad/iPhone. I have the same issue either way.
My monitor is Lebula 7” touch screen specifically designed for Raspberry Pi. The resolution is 1024x600.
Hiroki AH6CY
On May 25, 2020, at 7:41 AM, Glenn VE9GJ <ve9gj@...> wrote:

Hi Hiroki
Are you using a monitor / keyboard plugged into the Rigpi or are you using VNC?

73
Glenn VE9GJ

On 2020-05-25 11:15 a.m., Hiroki Kato wrote:
I don’t know if this is a RigPi issue but I have a problem when running WSJT-X on MFJ-1234. The WSJT-X display is stuck in a zoomed-in state and I cannot move the display to see control buttons. I can move the display sideways and up or down, but not sufficiently enough to use  controls. How can I zoom out to see the whole page of display?  Other RigPi functions are working fine; only the WSJT-X program has this issue. The whole MFJ-1234 system, including WSJT-X, was working just fine until recently.
Hiroki AH6CY