These can all be different and are unrelated but RigPi comes with then all set to 7388.

73
Glenn VE9GJ

On 2020-05-27 9:55 a.m., Allen wrote:
Glen,
It is a pi login window in the center of my screen It has two options pi or other admin. I tried other and used admin with 7388 and no go. I even tried admin with no password and same no go results.
Allen Higgins
KE8KZO
On 2020-05-26 10:02 p.m., Allen wrote:
Howard,
I was running the updated WSJT-X and I ended the program and unknowingly just shut the RigPi off without starting up RigPi to shut down the RigPi. Now when it boots up I get a pi logon screen. I have used all my passwords and nothing works. My original setup password and then 7388. Both show different results if I used 7388 it just comes back and asks me again. If I use my original first password I get the red bar printed inside that red bar "incorrect password Please try again". but not with the 7388. Why two different responses? How do I get back up and running?
--
Allen Higgins
KE8KZO