Are you making sure the user name is pi?

73
Glenn VE9GJ

On 2020-05-26 10:02 p.m., Allen wrote:
Howard,
I was running the updated WSJT-X and I ended the program and unknowingly just shut the RigPi off without starting up RigPi to shut down the RigPi. Now when it boots up  I get a pi logon screen. I have used all my passwords and nothing works. My original setup password and then 7388. Both show different results if I used 7388 it just comes back and asks me again. If I use my original first password I get the red bar printed inside that red bar "incorrect password Please try again".  but not with the 7388. Why two different responses? How do I get back up and running?
--
Allen Higgins
KE8KZO