Re: Updating WSJT-X

p c

I had the same problem and MFJ sent me a new OS / SD card!!!

7388

Darn

K5PDC

On May 26, 2020, at 21:02, Allen <alhiggins@...> wrote:

Howard,
   I was running the updated WSJT-X and I ended the program and unknowingly just shut the RigPi off without starting up RigPi to shut down the RigPi. Now when it boots up  I get a pi logon screen. I have used all my passwords and nothing works. My original setup password and then 7388. Both show different results if I used 7388 it just comes back and asks me again. If I use my original first password I get the red bar printed inside that red bar "incorrect password Please try again".  but not with the 7388. Why two different responses? How do I get back up and running?
--
Allen Higgins
KE8KZO