From: "Howard Nurse, W6HN" <hlnurse@...>
Date: 5/26/20 2:48 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: RigPi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RigPi] Asking guidance how to augment RigPi control screen

Hi Dave,

RigPi uses Twitter Bootstrap to make responsive screens.  The GUI elements that appear on a screen depend on the size of the screen.  For phones the S-meter converts to a bar graph and the status labels are dropped.  RigPi uses a graphics tool called Perfect Widgets to create the GUI components.  By using Perfect Widgets you can make the GUI (PTT, +/-, Tuning knob) do anything you like.

The ultimate goal is to bypass the need for Perfect Widgets since it produces proprietary components.