Re: Rigpi has no internet connection #rss

Bruce N7XGR

Garry,  This is very good news.  This is a reminder to do a complete clone of the original
rigpi card before doing any settings.  You can do this within the PI's system using the
clone utility.  Do this especially before any unique WIFI/LAN settings and before
you do any password changes.  Make 2 clones of the original card, one for safe keeping
then the other to then make changes.  Once all settings/changes are done then again
make another clone.  In other words make a backup to a backup to a backup.
This will save anybody time to get back to a square before the problem.

Bruce  N7XGR

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 12:57 PM Glenn VE9GJ <ve9gj@...> wrote:
Great stuff Garry, you worked hard for this one!
73
Glenn VE9GJ

On May 6, 2020 1:02:18 PM ADT, Garry Chessen <Garrychessen@...> wrote:

UPDATE: I # OUT THE LINES IN DHCPCD.CONF FILE AND NOW WIFI AND ETHERNET CONNECT. Thanks all for your assistance.

Garry Chessen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10