From: Michael Bridak
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 11:39 PM
To: RigPi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RigPi] Rigpi has no internet connection #rss

The picture when you hovered over the network icon showed 192.168.1.75/24 the /24 would make it a class c network ( subnet mask 255.255.255.0) which would isolate it from the 0.x network.
it might work if you changed the subnet mask to 255.255.0.0 or a /16 network. it depends on the local addressing settings on the router as well.

But just for funzies i'd try setting it back to dhcp. restart the pi, verify route, then note the network settings handed out by the dhcp server in your router.
then move on from there.