Re: Rigpi has no internet connection #rss

Michael Bridak

Just my two cents. 192.168.0.x and 192.168.1.x are two different subnets and would be isolated from each other.
Are you sure that you don't have the pi set up with a static address?

I'd right click the network icon in the upper right, then choose wireless and wired network settings.
when the dialog pops up and Configure: Interface selected choose your ethernet device from the dropdown.
Make sure 'Automatically configure empty options' is checked.
And make use all the fields below that are empty.