Re: Rigpi has no internet connection #rss

Garry Chessen

Howard, I unplugged the Ethernet cable. I did not reboot but still shows 192.168.1.75. Tried ping in cod window on desktop connected to same extender. Ping timed out.

On May 4, 2020, at 6:56 PM, Howard Nurse, W6HN <hlnurse@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: More on ping]

Hi Garry

OK, that popup says your RigPi is set up as IP 192.168.1.75.  You router assigns that address. Try pulling out the Ethernet cable and do the same test.  If the 192... number goes away, that is good news.

Can you open a CMD window in a PC on the same network?  If so, plug the Ethente cable in, confirm 192.168.1.75 and send the command

ping 192.168.1.75

If RigPi responds that will confirm the connection from your router to RigPi.