Re: Rigpi has no internet connection #rss

Garry Chessen

Thanks Howard for getting back to me. I will try that tonight.  I did put the original SD card in to see if that helped.  Still the same. I would have thought if Ethernet was workin g I could access the setup of the extender> That did not work.  Hope direct connect will.

Garry - Sent from my iPad

On May 2, 2020, at 1:00 PM, Howard Nurse, W6HN <hlnurse@...> wrote:

Hi Garry,

Your tests so far are good.  The green light on RigPi’s Ethernet connector should flash no matter what.  Can you temporarily plug RigPi directly into your main router to see if it tries to connect?