IC-7610 No transmit audio problem fixed !!

Ed Helms

Thanks to Harold W5ZZT for spending a couple of hours on the phone to help me work thru my settings.
I had receive audio but no transmit......I now have transmit audio on my MFJ-1234.
All functions of the RigPi are now working correctly. I will be doing some transmit
audio testing the next few days to get the levels set correctly.
Also If anyone needs my Profile for my Icom 7610 to download into your rig to
save you from the endless hours of trying to get your menus right just drop me an email
and I will send the file to you.

Thanks again to Harold W5ZZT

Ed N4zvn>