Re: WinKey access via external program

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Randy,

Thanks for your nice comments about RigPi!

The new remote CW feature requires the addition of two simple jumpers in the CW boards.

Yes, RigPi 2 will be a field upgrade.   That's one of several items that has slowed down release.  The other is the current state of the Hamlib library.  The Hamlib folks have been hard at work creating a major update for the rig control libraries and I'd like to have their released version before we make RigPi 2 available.  Once these two issue are resolved we will be close to a release.

The extra time has allowed me to add some additional nifty features, including support for the Flic remote control switch for PTT.