From: RigPi@groups.io [mailto:RigPi@groups.io] On Behalf Of Howard Nurse, W6HN
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 12:55 PM
To: RigPi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RigPi] WinKey access via external program

Hi Randy,

Looks like you are making great progress getting everything going!

RigPi Hub does not support remote CW keying, but that’s an interesting point.  RigPi 2 (in Beta) supports remote CW keying.  At the remote end you need at least a Raspberry Pi 0.  The RPi can accept keying from a RigPi Keyer board, or from an external keyer.  It seems like you should be able to use the N1MM keyer with the RPi 0 to accomplish what you want.  It might even be possible for RigPi Hub to be enhanced with a CW keying feature, so you wouldn’t need the RPi 0.

With the current RigPi, the only way to send CW is through the browser you use to access RigPi.