Re: Sourcecode #lost #corrupt

Chris

@Howard:
The RigPi server source code can be easily seen and modified by anyone caring to do so.

Where can I currently access the RigPi server source code (without the non-open source portion) - without buying the device or an SD card?

Therefore, I fully second Jens' proposal to publish the RigPi server source on the prepared Github repository as advertised on the RigPi homepage, even if it is not containing the questionable "small portion" for the GUI. (Although I don't quite understand why you are not allowed to share the GUI portions for free, but selling them is fine. Perhaps you could tell us their name so this gets a bit clearer.)
I am confident that the community will help to find suitable substitutions for these parts.