From: RigPi@groups.io <RigPi@groups.io> On Behalf Of Stuart Uggen
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 02:12 AM
To: RigPi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RigPi] Seeking perspective

Perry, It looks like I have two separate issues here, and I didn’t ask all the right questions. My first interest is data comm, like FT8. I believe I can do that without the SCU-17. My second interest will be remote control and, judging from your comments, the SignaLink USB doesn’t cover all that is needed. Since I own a SignaLink USB, what else do I need to handle remote control, say, with the MFJ RigPi?

Thanks in advance,

Stuart Uggen, K7ALM