Re: Testing of Audio Card

Mark Weisheimer

Hello Charudatt,

To use the CLI tests that are shown on page 112 of the current help guide at:

https://groups.io/g/RigPi/files/RigPi%20Documentation/RigPi.pdf

You will need to close all other apps that use the audio card, such as Mumble.
Otherwise you will see the "device busy" error message.
Are you having issues with getting audio to work? If so, which direction, receive or transmit?
Can you tell us which radio and interfacing method that you are using?
It would help to know that and then we can offer suggestions to help get you going.

--
73 - Mark - K8MHW
'A RigPi Enthusiast!' - I am not otherwise affiliated with MFJ or RigPi