Re: TS200 no audio either way #mumble

Michael Saladino

Howard, more testing today. I found the RX audio level was intermittent when pressing on the isolation transformers on the sound board. I resoldered the points and stable RX levels now.

Bad news is that the TX audio has disappeared.  No longer appears at the TX out jack on RSS.

Mike

On Oct 19, 2019, at 13:16, Howard Nurse, W6HN <hlnurse@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

One thing I don’t see you mentioned is whether you are using the Mic or Line Input option for the RigPi Audio board.  You can set one or the other in Alsamixer.  Using Mic input gives about a 10X boost in input audio levels, Mic Boost adds another increase.

Another test is to open open Mumble>Configuration>Settings>Input Audio on the client running on your desktop.  In the Transmit drop down select Audio Level, then apply.  The bar graph should bounce around in response to audio levels.  It should be possible to “peg” the bar graph.  Where is yours active?

I doubt the problem has anything to do with Mumble on your iPhone other than normal iPhone audio level settings.