toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
3. Sorry, I misread the question. I D K if there is a version number for the HELP pages. I probably just missed it.
On Apr 24, 2019, at 2:18 PM, Mike <wb8cxo@...
1. Currently ya hafta start RigPi after reboot. If you’re good with Linux there is a way to start RigPi automatically. I personally would hafta google it and figure it out. Your question might spawn a new feature.
2. I’ve read the help files several times and don’t recall a watchdog or dead man timer. I might have missed it. Again, you’re question may spawn a new feature.
3. Go to Setup, System to look up the version number. V1.0 displays the version number on the startup splash screen.
4. When you start RigPi it will automatically check for updates and a pop up box will notify you and give you the opportunity to proceed with the update or cancel. Otherwise go to Setup, System and there is a button to press to check for updates.
5. Sorry IDK. Someone else I’m sure has the answer.
On Apr 24, 2019, at 1:46 PM, WA8KHP - <joepic9@...
1. After the RigPi is configured and working, if the Pi is shut down when it powers up will everything automatically startup
or must you manually start the software each time?
2. Is there a "Dead ManTimer" to automatically stop the rig from transmitting after 10 minutes or some customized time?
3. Is there a version number or date on the HELP at RigPi.net
4. Will the HELP file have any indication when a section is new or updated to make it easy to find this information?
5. Is it possible for you to enable a TOPICS tab/button to show ALL of the topics in this forum? Currently only option is NEW TOPIC.
David - WA8KHP