Re: RigPi Power Up - Help questions
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
1. Currently ya hafta start RigPi after reboot. If you’re good with Linux there is a way to start RigPi automatically. I personally would hafta google it and figure it out. Your question might spawn a new feature.
2. I’ve read the help files several times and don’t recall a watchdog or dead man timer. I might have missed it. Again, you’re question may spawn a new feature.
3. Go to Setup, System to look up the version number. V1.0 displays the version number on the startup splash screen.
4. When you start RigPi it will automatically check for updates and a pop up box will notify you and give you the opportunity to proceed with the update or cancel. Otherwise go to Setup, System and there is a button to press to check for updates.
5. Sorry IDK. Someone else I’m sure has the answer.
On Apr 24, 2019, at 1:46 PM, WA8KHP - <joepic9@...> wrote: