Re: RigPi Mumble Configuration Icom IC 7300 Audio Issue #mfj-1234 #ic-7300 #mumble

William E Keicher KC1HTT

Harold,

I followed the instructions concerning loading the july 11.dat file, but I encountered an error message "illegal data" generated by my ICOM 7300 when I tried to load the file.  I think the problem is caused by the fact that I have not updated my firmware to version 1.3.  I'll update the ICOM 7300 firmware and let everyone know the result.

73,

Bill, KC1HTT

On 9/30/2019 2:58 PM, W5zzt1@... wrote:
Al,

After you load my July file go and check the call in your radio.  If it has my call in it then you know it loaded correctly.  Of course, change it to your call.

Harold
--
William E. Keicher, KC1HTT
33 Pequot Court