Re: Need Help with Icom 7600 Cat connection

james little <Climaxboop@...>

Howard, could you put a step by step for the ic7300 on here?  Thanks.  K4JUO

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 8:22 PM Harold Rosee <wa5zzt@...> wrote:
Howard,

I didn't have the CI-V transceive off but it is now.  I had the baud rate set to default in the advanced radio.  The radio is set to 9600 as default after my reset.  I had the advanced radio baud set to default.

After turning off the CI-V transceive off it did not connect so I set the baud rate in your program to 9600 which matches the radio.

It still doesn't connect.  I now get this:

rigctld processes running:

www-data 1235 0.0 0.4 14728 3832 ? Sl 17:14 0:00 rigctld -m 363 -r /dev/ttyUSB0 -t 4532 --set-conf stop_bits=1

Error connecting to radio (RPRT -13)(0). Check radio connection and settings. Is the radio powered up? Please try again.

Any other ideas?

Harold