Re: TS 2000 no PTT

Don Domina

Howard,

Yes I did.  I Disconnected and Reconnected from the Advanced Radio Settings page on each of the five choices.  I also went through all five choices again with the Disconnect and Reconnect achieved from the Tuner page.  The same condition remains.  No change.

With regards to the sluggishness, I decided to test the internet connection.  Simple test run on the RSS (Okla).  Results 11 ms ping, 34 Mbps down and 176 Mbps up.  I have a theoretical Gig fiber line at the house.

Hope this helps.  Look forward to your response

Don KC0DE