Re: Rigpi ptt led stop lighting up. Kenwood TS 590s

Loic SM5VFE

Hi Howard,
In meny of Kenwood  TS 590s I have set all functions related to keyer to None. (I Think)
Under RigPi  Basic Radio Setttings Keyer is set to None.(Since the beginning of problem)
I disconnect radio och connect again. then I save and and try to press RigPi ptt. No PTT red led on RigPi. I´m shutting down the RigPi. Starting up. The 30 sec tone is still there.

I think I tried it before with my K2 and still the same problem with the sound.
I can try again tomorrow with a K2 if it´s helps.

Regards from Loic, SM5VFE