Re: Logs

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Les,

The problem I was having yesterday was caused by my use of a RigPi image that had its own problems.  Using the production image, I'm not seeing what you have reported. There are several ways we can figure out what is happening.

1) If you are comfortable using phpMyAdmin, you can export the Logbook, LogFields and LogStyles tables to sql format and send them to me?  My guess is that the LogStyles database may contain errors that are causing the log designer problem.

2) There is a clean set of tables in /var/www/html/Databases folder.  You can import these tables which will overwrite all your existing data.  Be sure to export your existing station database first!

3) If you have a backup of your memory card, you can try using that to see if the problem exists.