Re: Ic7300

Joe Clements

Hi thanks for the email I am wondering how do I download that to the program

From: RigPi@groups.io <RigPi@groups.io> on behalf of Bo Barry <bobarr@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:46:46 PM
To: RigPi@groups.io <RigPi@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [RigPi] Ic7300

I found it very simple, following the guide. About 20 minutes. Adjusting the router was more challenging but the guide also helped there too.
Did you Google and download the two free programs Mumble and a VNC viewer?    Passwords are in the guide.
It is a very fascinating, complex, versatile, enjoyable venture, but a headache for a Linux bumbler who makes a lot of mistakes and keeps going.
Howard is of great help if you specify your problem.
73, Bo W4GHV