From: Janne Blomquist / SM5SUH
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:54 PM
To: RigPi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RigPi] Need help setting up different radios

Finally I get hold of the command to save and quit the Mumble ini file.

I paste the file path command from Help in to the terminal.

Moved to the serverpassword as mentioned in help and change it.

Use Ctrl + O to write out and exit and after that I cant connect to the Mumble server at all.

When it start up this text is showing.

1:45 PM] Welcome to Mumble.

[1:45 PM] Opening chosen ALSA Input failed: No such device

[1:45 PM] Opening chosen ALSA Output failed: No such device

[1:45 PM] Connecting to server rigpi.local..

[1:45 PM] Connected.

So now it safe alright, no one can use it including my self  HI

Jan