Re: Logs

Leslie Loftin

Thanks, Howard,
One other item I did not report, but here it is as briefly as I can describe it.
I was able to see that I had created some other log files, though the field tabs are multiple, as I reported.
In addition, I logged in ten contacts in a log (General) for the “Route 66 on the Air” event.
Yet, when I open ANY LOG those same ten contacts populate the fields. Like the proverbial bad penny, they won’t go away.
If I delete one record the default seems to be to delete it from all logs.
Hmmm…

Les

On Sep 12, 2019, at 7:32 PM, Howard Nurse, W6HN <hlnurse@...> wrote:

Hi Les,

Something does appear to be amiss with the Log Designer window.  I'm seeing strangeness, not what you are seeing, but I need to figure out what is happening.  I'll let you know.

Logbook configurations are saved in one of the MySQL databases used by RigPi.