Re: Need help setting up different radios

Bruce N7XGR

Jan,  It will be easier using Leafpad to edit files.  Do this in a terminal window.
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install leafpad
Copy and paste the first line then press enter, copy and paste the second line and press enter.
To use Leafpad start the terminal window, This line is an example of the entry to start
Leafpad to then be able to edit the file. sudo leafpad /etc/apt/sources.list
You use the full path to have Leafpad locate and open the file, when done you click on File
in the Menu then click Save.

Bruce  N7XGR

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 4:13 PM Janne Blomquist / SM5SUH <handla@...> wrote:

OK I will try but for a nonlinux users is not easy. I found the file and change the password but then its stop. I don’t know how to save the change and exit the editor  :-)

Jan