Re: Need help setting up different radios

Jan Blomquist / SM5SUH

OK I will try but for a nonlinux users is not easy. I found the file and change the password but then its stop. I don’t know how to save the change and exit the editor  :-)

Jan

From: Howard Nurse, W6HN
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 9:17 PM
To: RigPi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RigPi] Need help setting up different radios

Hi Jan,

I agree, reading dynamic output power level should be in Hamlib, but I’ve not found a radio for which that is provided.

Changing your user password for gaining access to RigPi is easy, go to SETTINGS>Users and click Edit on the account you want to change.  The Mumble password requires a file be edited.  How to find that file and what to change is provided in RigPi Help.